Thursday 24 April 2014

20K - All Quiet on the Martian Front vehicles for a 15mm not-Imperial Guard force

By Trojan Points

Like most of you, I read about the All Quiet on the Martian Front (AQotMF) Kickstarter back in the day. While I recognized the "H. G. Wells' War of the Worlds Miniatures Game" as a good idea, I've never been a big fan of retro sci fi, VSF and the like... Until a few weeks ago when, with the models release getting closer (the KS should be shipping next month and the rest of us can pre-order them since yesterday) a comment by JBR on TMP (too many TLA?) got me looking back at some of the model. He was eagerly looking forward to the plastic US tanks that he qualified as great conversion fodder for 15mm not-40K Imperial Guard...

 All pictures in this post are from Alien Dungeon's (AQotMF manufacturer) blog or Kickstarter page.

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking at them with the same idea, mix those vehicles in with the very nice miniatures from Trench 2114
    and you have a ready made IG force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, wasn't aware of that minis line... Thanks! I just wish the pics on the score weren't so small/unfocused...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That JBR guy is completely FUBAR and SNAFU. ;)

    I should prototype up some potential conversion turrets for my Shapeways store.

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK John we make allowances for the creative geniuses among us but, please do make a few options,
    for these!

    ReplyDelete