Sunday 27 April 2014

Brigade Models releases new Colony Buildings

By Harold


Brigade Models.co.uk have released an awesome new Colony Terrain Set.

There are a ton of different options, and the pieces even have indents for magnets, so you can configure them till you go crazy!

I have some of their other terrain, and their quality is top notch.  If you're looking for colony buildings, or even to build a research base for the zombie apocalypse, check these out!

Sigma Base

Kappa Base

Chi Base

Small Outpost
These are the sets, and you can also buy the parts individually. 

3 comments:

  1. These are very cool. I think I'll be getting some of these ASAP for my Tomorrow's War games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! The versatility makes it a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for the quality of Brigade's buildings- these will be on the shopping list, once our son's wedding is paid for!

    ReplyDelete