Friday 6 May 2011

The Droyne Have Landed

We have Droyne! In what? A week since MasterChef placed an order with RAFM in Canada for packs from their ex-Citadel 15mm Traveller range of minis and we now have Droyne!

 RAFM 15mm Sci Fi Dracos Warriors

Maff is thinking of painting his dracos red as the Flying Dragonmen of the Twin Moons of Bihere and Bithair. I actually like the green that RAFM had them painted for the photo above, but a pale blue could make them very otherworldly.


Still, nice minis and blisteringly fast shipping!


Cheers
Mark

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to paint them a stark white with blue highlights and have them inhabit an ice world :)

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! Nice idea.

    I'm toying with an ice world/moon myself. Got to get Hoth and Alan Dean Foster's Mission To Moulokin out of my system.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these minis. I painted mine green, with cream under bellies & inside wings. Couldn't resist the green.

    But you're right they'd look good in a number of different colors. For an orange planet, red skin makes sense, but they'll be lost on the table.. a pale purple would look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the price RAFM charge for shipping - it should be blisteringly fast!

    Good miniatures though, those Droyne.

    ReplyDelete